Servings: 4–5 Prep Time: 5 min Cook Time: 5 min Difficulty: Easy
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup powdered sugar or powdered xylitol
- 4–5 drops Peppermint essential oil
- 1 8-ounce container Cool Whip
- 1 cup crushed peppermint chocolate
- Chocolate Graham Crackers or favorite cookies
- Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add sugar and Peppermint oil; beat until smooth and well combined.
- Add the Cool Whip and beat until combined.
- Fold in peppermint chocolate.
Transfer dip to a serving bowl and chill until ready to serve. Serve with chocolate graham crackers or your favorite cookies.