Idea #1 - Make an Aromatherapy Neck Wrap When Your Tinsel is in a Tangle
6 cups rice
doTERRA essential oil(s)
- Fold towel in half longways.
- Sew around the edges leaving a three-inch opening. Turn right side out.
- Divide the length into four equal sections and mark with a fabric marker.
- Loosely fill the first quarter with two cups of rice. Sew on marked line. Repeat until all four sections are filled.
- Sew opening closed.
- To use, microwave for two to three minutes and add two drops of essential oil on the outer fabric.
Idea #2 - Pamper Your Mistletoes with a Soothing Foot Cream
1 Cup Solid Coconut Oil
1/2 Cup Aloe Vera Gel
10 Drops Lavender or Wild Orange Oil
10 Drops Peppermint Oil
- Blend all ingredients until creamy.
- To use, apply to feet and cover with socks overnight.
Idea #3 - Adorn Your Tree with Bath Salt Ornaments
1/2 Cup Epsom Bath Salts
5 Drops Favorite Essential Oil
- To use, pour 1/4 Cup of mixture in a basin of water.
- Soak feet and relax.