There are few things worse than tangled hair—it can often lead to a tender scalp and lots of unnecessary hair stuck in your brush. Detangling Spray is a great way to get your hair tangle-free. Marshmallow root and apple cider vinegar are natural detanglers and essential oils add additional benefits to help keep your hair healthy and beautiful.
- 12 ounce or larger spray bottle
- 1 ½ cups distilled water
- 3 tablespoons marshmallow root
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons dōTERRA Salon Essentials® Smoothing Conditioner
- 5 drops Rosemary oil
- 5 drops Patchouli oil
- 5 drops Geranium oil
- 5 drops Melaleuca oil
- Boil water and marshmallow root in small pan.
- Reduce heat and let simmer 20–30 minutes.
- Let cool slightly and strain through cheesecloth or wire strainer.
- While warm, pour into bottle and add conditioner, apple cider vinegar, and essential oils.
- Shake until combined.
- To use, spray generous amount on wet hair and comb through.