Planting and maintaining your own garden has many benefits; however, the dirt-stained hands you get from gardening are far from ideal. This easy-to-make Gardener's Hand Soap exfoliates, cleanses, and moisturizes all in one use!
- ½ cup white sugar
- 3 tablespoons liquid castile soap
- 1 teaspoon almond oil
- 7 drops Clary Sage oil
- 5 drops Melaleuca (Tea Tree) oil
- In a small bowl, add all ingredients and stir until smooth and combined.
- Pour into air-tight container and keep next to sink for easy use.
- To use, grab a handful of soap and scrub at your dirt-covered hands. After you're done, your hands will be clean, soft, and exfoliated.