This diy was originally featured in the Spring 2014 edition of Living magazine.
“I love cleaning with natural products. This soft scrub recipe is one of my absolute favorite natural cleaning recipes. I coat my kitchen sink with a little bit, let it sit for 10 minutes, and gently scrub it clean. It can be used in so many other places too. Happy cleaning!” —Paulette Preeshl-Shipp
- ¾ rounded cup baking soda
- ¼ cup liquid Castile soap
- 1 tablespoon distilled water
- 8 drops Lemon essential oil
- 5 drops Lime essential oil
- In a bowl, combine baking soda and Castile soap with a wire whisk.
- Stir in water.
- Add essential oils and whisk until smooth. Consistency should be a soft paste.
- Store in an air tight container out of the sun.