Make your own natural dishwasher tablets by following this simple step-by-step recipe. This DIY contains the cleansing power of dōTERRA On Guard® and Grapefruit oils, leaving your dishes clean and smelling fresh.
- 1 cup baking soda
- ¼ cup citric acid
- 1 tablespoon dōTERRA On Guard Cleaner Concentrate
- 5 drops Grapefruit oil
- Put baking soda, citric acid, dōTERRA On Guard Cleaner Concentrate, and Grapefruit oil in a mixing bowl. Mix together until the mixture is an even consistency.
- Place in silicon molds and let sit for four hours. Remove tabs.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Use in dishwasher in place of store-bought dishwasher tablets.
Tip: Adding one cup white vinegar to the rinsing agent compartment in your dishwasher will help ensure that your glassware comes out of the dishwasher sparkling!