Scented body wash is a fun way to wake up your senses in the morning or calm them down at night. Scented body wash can provide valuable nourishment to your skin if it contains the right ingredients. Try making this easy DIY Body Wash with essential oils.
- 8 ounce glass pump bottle
- ½ cup unscented Castile soap
- 4 tablespoons vegetable glycerin
- 3 tablespoons Fractionated Coconut Oil
- 10 drops of your favorite essential oil
- Combine ingredients into glass pump bottle.
- Add desired essential oil(s).
- Tip: For an uplifting body wash try these essential oils: Citrus Bliss®, Peppermint, Grapefruit, Lime, or Eucalyptus. For a relaxing body wash try these: Lavender, doTERRA Serenity®, Bergamot, Geranium, or Roman Chamomile.
- Shake to combine.
Note: Make sure to shake before each use, as the ingredients will separate.